Dr. Sonal Dalal is the owner of Chatham Chiropractic Center. The Center has served area residents for the health and wellness needs for over 40 years.
Dr. Dalal specializes in Sacro-Occipital Technique, a unique non-force chiropractic technique used to help people with all their neuromusculoskeletal needs.
Over the past 30 years in her practice she has treated infants to elderly patients helping to restore their health and wellness.
Dr. Dalal’s specialties’ include cranio sacral work, TMJ disorders, headaches, pediatric patient care as well as pregnant women.
Dr. Dalal is passionate about helping and empowering people live their best life. She is a certified Functional Medicine practitioner who has been treating people for over twenty years with chronic illness and health issues using holistic techniques to change their health.
Dr. Dalal has a Bachelors of Science from Rutgers University, Doctor of Chiropractic from New York College of Chiropractic and she is a certified Functional Medicine Practitioner from the Kalish Institute.
Chatham Chiropractic Center, Chatham, NJ 1989 – Present
Owner, Sole proprietor 2009-present
- Responsible for all professional and business services, including patient care, office and business management and promotion.
- Areas of expertise include non-force manipulation techniques, including Sacro Occipital and Craniopathy, nutritional consultation, exercise and strength training consultation, and rehabilitation instruction.
Chiropractic Associate 1989-2009
- Managed and cared for patients
- Worked within a group practice and co-managed patients and patient care.
- Responsible for internal and external marketing for practice
- Conducted patient education lectures
Ergometrics, Inc., Convent Station, NJ 1990-1994
Co-founder and Managing Partner
- Conducted lectures on workplace ergonomic solutions for private and public companies and public agencies.
- Provided group and individual assessment and optimization of employee workstations, personal posture and furniture design and placement.
LECTURES and PRESENTATIONS
- Lecturer Monmouth University, Topic- Alternative Care & Chiropractic Care 2007-2010
- New Jersey State Safety Council – Firefighters Symposium (Low Back Syndrome Prevention) 1993
- New Jersey State Safety Council – Safety Expo1993
- Exxon Corporation – “Sitting on the Job” 1992
- New Jersey Safety Council – Occupational Safety Conference 1992
- Adult Education, Summit, NJ – Prevention of Low Back Syndrome 1992
- Standard Process Seminar 2014
- Tri-County Orthopedics Educational Seminar 2014
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractic Convention 2009-2014
- Integrative Medicine Seminars, 2012,2013
- Anti Aging Medicine Seminars, 2004,2005,2007
- Certification in Ergonomic Industrial Health Consulting 1990-1992
- Sacro-Occipital Technique – Cranial Technique Seminars 500+ hours 1987-1990
- Diagnostic Imaging Seminars (CT Scan, Fluoroscopy, MRI, Thermography, Ultrasound, X-Ray) 1989-1991
- Stress Management Training and Psychology of Chronic Pain Syndrome 1992
New York Chiropractic College, Glen Cove, NY, Doctor of Chiropractic, 1988
Cook College, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, BS, Physiology, 1984
- International Academy of Chiropractic Industrial Consultants 1990-1997
- New Jersey Safety Council, Occupational Safety Council 1990-1997
- American Chiropractic Association 1989-present
- New Jersey Chiropractic Society, Society for Advancement of Functional Disciplines 1990- present
- Foundation of Chiropractic, Education and Research 1990-present
- Sacro-Occipital Research Society, Inc. 1989-present
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association 1990-present
- International Chiropractic Sports Medicine Association 2009-present
- Women Physicians Networking Association 1989-present